Are you interested or qualified in IT and looking for the opportunity to gain hands on practical experience? If your answer is yes we’d like to hear from you! About the Internship
This Internship would be ideal for anyone that has completed an IT Diploma and/or above and is looking to grow a career within IT. Duties & Responsibilities:
Benefits & Culture:
- Installing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products
- Basic troubleshooting and repair to more difficult device repair
- Provide support including software, hardware, network & server for desktops and laptops.
- Provide and roll out an out of this world digital media strategy
- Provide a high level of professionalism that maintains and enhances the reputation of Connect Jobs in the Digital market.
- Website maintenance and enhancements
- Social Media updates
*This is an unpaid 3 month Internship with view to a permanent position with Connect Jobs
- Great team dynamic
- Endless opportunities for career growth
- Great Brand
- Outstanding culture
This opportunity would be best suited to someone with a passion for IT and computers, if this sounds like you please click APPLY NOW