About the role:
Our client is a young-growing organization who innovates with new products and services in the humans’ life style relationship with their cats and dogs.
They help people to enjoy their time with their favorite animals in a cool, trendy and relax atmosphere.
Start date: End of June
This is an opportunity to join an exciting design products oriented organization and work across many channels of the business.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about marketing and adept at growing social media followings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the communication plan and the execution
- Contribute to the development of digital marketing and social media strategies
- Prepare carefully crafted media articles and promotional material
- Develop web and social media copies, including editorials and newsletters
- Increase the growth of followers and engagement on social media channels through effective content strategies
Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional written communication skills with the ability to engage customers through effective communications
- Very enthusiastic and energetic to lead the communication execution plan
- Capability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Share the passion about products and social communities.
- An understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram and social media connections is also a must.
Benefits & Culture:
- General expenses including travel will be covered.
- All necessary equipment will be supplied.
- A commitment of 3 months with a minimum of 3 days a week with the potential to extend into paid employment, for an Online Store Manager.
*This position is unpaid and located in Marrickville.*
If you believe you fit the above criteria we want to hear from you!
Click ‘Apply’ below!!!