About the role:
Our client is currently undergoing an expansion and are seeking a Spa professional in the Eastern Suburbs to join their highly successful team as a full time Head Therapist.
Your role will be to provide ongoing support to the whole beauty team, ensuring the smooth operation of the Spa on a day to day basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing a unique experience to each and every guest who comes to the spa, and ensuring total guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring stock inventories are always up to date and responsible for stock ordering to guarantee all retails and professional products are always fully stocked and available.
- Looking after team and individual objectives and identifying therapists who are eager and to progress within the company.
- Producing personal development plans for each team member
- Providing a fun and supportive working environment is essential!
Skills & Experience:
- A positive personality with the ability to build rapports with both clients and colleagues.
- Calm and collected under pressure, with the ability to problem solve.
- A passion for outstanding levels of standards and service.
- Capable of leading from the front and delegate efficiently.
- Smart and professional appearance, well-groomed at all times.
Benefits & Culture:
- Dynamic team environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Holistic atmosphere
So if you feel you fit the criteria for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now!