Our client is undergoing expansion and has an opportunity available in their Western Suburbs branchof Melbourneto join their team .
We are seeking for an applicant who is an enthusiastic and reliable Site Facilitator for various locations around the Western suburbs, delivering MRO consumables in order to deliver increased service levels.
Close to public transport!
Working in various warehouses, your shifts can be from 2 – 3 days per week to full time.
You must be an excellent team player with a positive work ethic, excellent attention to detail and good with numbers!
Duties & Responsibilities;
· Superb and proactive Customer Service
· Coordinating stores’ management of spares and consumables, including goods receipting, storing, cataloguing and consumable replenishment
· Managing & Coordinating all store and stock duties including review of inventory range, replenishment, stock holdings, obsolescence and stock audits
· Ensuring following up on back orders so that delivery expectations are met
· Maintain client/vendor relationships
Skills & Experience required:
· Experience within the engineering, industrial or utilities industry is essential
· A Forklift licence
· Safety awareness and demonstration
· An eye for detail is a necessity
· Problem solving skills
· An understanding of inventory and purchasing practices would be highly advantageous
Benefits & Culture:
· Dynamic team enviroment
· Career advancement
· Attractive salary
· Be a part of a large organisation
If you believe you are suited for this role please click ‘APPLY NOW’