1. As part of the Connect Jobs Environmental Sustainability Policy, employees are expected to maintain and support an environmentally sustainable attitude in the workplace.
2. Emergency response plans vary depending on the incident/hazard. All sites should have displayed the following information in case of an emergency:
3. Our alcohol and drug policy across ALL SITES is ___________.
4. A red signs mean “DO NOT”, a blue signs mean “MUST DO” and a yellow signs mean “BE AWARE”. What is the purpose of a green sign?
5. The role of a OHS representative includes raising and resolving any occupational health and safety issues and enforcing compliance with OHS Acts and Regulations.
6. The correct PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) must be worn on site ______.
7. What is a risk assessment?
8. What is the correct way to safely lift a heavy object?
9. What is the correct definition of a hazard?
10. A near miss should be reported to your supervisor ____________.
11. It is expected that you always conduct yourself in a professional and appropriate manner. Physical or verbal aggression towards any staff or co-workers will not be tolerated and result in instant dismissal.
12. What is the correct definition of a risk?
13. Whose responsibility is it to follow OHS and company policies on site at all times
14. A Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a legal document that outlines the high-risk work activities carried out within a workplace, the hazards that may arise from these activities and safety measures put in place to control the risks.
15. Identifications of hazards is an important part of the risk management process for any workplace. Who has an obligation to identify and report hazards in the workplace (to ensure appropriate control measures are implemented)?
16. In the case of an injury, you must immediately report to your supervisor and seek first aid if necessary. Your supervisor will assist you in completing an incident report. Whose responsibility is it to notify Connect Jobs of an injury?