We are currently seeking a Site Facilitator (Contract Position) to manage the onsite stores function in Morwell.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Site facilitator to provide excellent customer service in an outsourced services store function to undertake key activities related to delivering MRO consumables in order to deliver increased service levels.
Key responsibilities within this role will include;
· Providing superior customer satisfaction by proactively processing customer queries and coordinating stores management of spares and consumables, including goods receipting, storing, cataloguing and consumable replenishment
· Managing all store and stock duties including review of inventory range, replenishment, stock holdings, obsolescence and stock audits
· Sourcing the best product and service mix to meet the customers’ needs and discuss this solution with the customer identifying the stock availability, product alternatives and expected delivery time
· Ensuring that backorders are expedited regularly to ensure that delivery expectations are met
· Co-ordinate sourcing and procurement of all non-catalogued and catalogued items
· Maintain vendor relationships
As our ideal candidate ideally you will also possess:
· Solid experience working in a similar role providing outstanding customer service preferably within the engineering, industrial or utilities industry
· A Forklift licence is advantageous
· Demonstrated priority for Safety
· Attention to detail and problem solving abilities
· An understanding of inventory and purchasing practices would be highly advantageous