Our client is undergoing expansion and has an opportunity available in their Botany NSW Site
We are seeking applicants who have both strong Warehousing and Logistic experience mixed with strong customer service experience.
Working in various warehouses, your shifts can be from 2 – 3 days per week to full time.
You must be an excellent team player with a positive work ethic, excellent attention to detail and good with numbers!
Duties & Responsibilities;
· Face to Face client and customer relationship building
· Process and despatch products based on identification numbers
· Managing & Coordinating all store and stock duties including review of inventory range, replenishment, stock holdings, obsolescence and stock audits
· Ensuring following up on back orders so that delivery expectations are met
· Maintain client/vendor relationships
Skills & Experience required:
· Experience within the engineering, industrial or utilities industry is essential
· Strong customer service skills
· A Forklift licence
· Safety awareness and demonstration
· An eye for detail is a necessity
· Problem solving skills
· An understanding of inventory and purchasing practices would be highly advantageous
Benefits & Culture:
· Dynamic team environment
· Career advancement
· Attractive salary
· Be a part of a large organisation
If you believe you are suited for this role please click ‘APPLY NOW’