Our client builds fences and assures a quality finish across all products. Located in Yatala. Our client is looking for expressions of interests from labourers entering the industry who are serious about learning some great skills that could open up to future opportunities within the business.
Our client is willing to train enthusiastic and committed employees.
As a minimum you must possess:
· The ability to follow instructions
· Have basic math skills
· Great communication skills
· The ability to work autonomously
· The desire to build your skills and work on furthering your skill set.
· Car Licence and have your own transport
You must be physically fit as this role will involve manual duties around a timber yard.
Benefits of the role:
· 3 – 4 day shifts a week moving into 5 days a week later down the track depending on performance
· 8 hour working days depending on work load
· Casual contract paying $23.80 an hour
· Training to build fences and progression for the right candidate
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!!
This really is a great entry level role for anyone looking to enter the fence building industry who wants to grow and expand on the job while getting paid.
If you fit the above criteria please submit your resume and cover letter via the link below.